No products in the cart.
Thank you for shopping at the MS Society Store. Our Exchange and Return Policies are stated below. Please remember that Return and Exchange Policies described below apply only to online purchases made through the MS Society Store.
Shipping and Handling
Orders sent to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States, will be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx and delivery time will be based on the shipping method you select. The MS Society Store requires a street address for all shipments via FedEx and UPS; FedEx and UPS will not ship to a Post Office Box. Items may ship separately depending on availability.
To track an order shipped by USPS, please visit USPS Package Tracking.
To track an order shipped by UPS, please visit UPS Package Tracking.
FedEx (Federal Express)
To track an order shipped by USPS, please visit FedEx Package Tracking.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the merchandise, in “like new” condition, within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The merchandise must be unworn, with tickets intact, and must be accompanied by the original invoice.
Return shipping freight charges are your responsibility; please use a carrier that offers “tracking” capabilities, such as UPS, Airborne, or Federal Express.
To return merchandise:
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) Number by using our Inquiry Form.
- Package the product to be returned and label the RA Number on the outside of the box and on the original packing list.
- Apply proper postage and mail (no COD’s will be accepted) to the following address:
4091 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
- Please use a carrier that offers “tracking” capabilities, such as UPS, Airborne, or FedEx.
- Refunds will be credited to the credit card that was used at the time of the initial order. Once we receive the returned merchandise, please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- Original shipping and handling is non-refundable; tax will be automatically calculated and refunded based on the amount of the return.
- If the MS Society Store shipped an item(s) that was different from Original Invoice or was damaged when you received it and you want a refund, please return the merchandise to the provided address by mail. We will gladly refund your return shipping cost back to your credit card, subject to the following: If UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or USPS Priority Mail is used, full amount will be reimbursed. If Overnight, 2 day, or 3 day services is used, only the amount UPS Ground or FedEx Ground would have charged for the same return will be refunded to you, not the actual amount you spent.